Friday 16 September 2011

Gucci F/W 2011 Collection














WOW! What can I say i'm in love with this seasons Gucci collection. I love the bug fur collars and the lobg floaty chiffon dresses that came down swishing down the catwalk. I also love the colour scheme especially the deep purples and turquoise shades.









I think that the embleshed flowers around that go around the collar and down the arms, really stand out and create and impact. I also love the high waisted shorts/briefs underneath the chiffon skirts. I think that this really elongates the models legs and makes the look more sexy







I really like the bright colourful felt hats with the models pulled back sllek staright hair. I think this creates an elegant femine sophisticated look. I also feel that the hat brings a more of a business work look to the overall collection

No comments:

Post a Comment