Sunday 22 January 2012

The Silk Printed Scarf Look


I cam across these when looking through the Topshop website and fell in love with them. I think there gorgeous and will look fabulous on in the summer ! I feel that the inspiration for these shorts have come from the D & G collection which was shown in september during Milans fashion week. Shown below

Shorts from Topshop are £35
I love the use of the silk prints used in this collection. I absolutely LOVE IT ! It was one of my favourite collections I saw during fashion week. They remind me of silk printed scarfs. I think that all the bright colours are brilliant and I love the shirts.









This one is gorgeous. Love the pink


I think the tops of the shoes in all of the photos are lovely and really gives the collection a different look.

Hope you like it !
V x

No comments:

Post a Comment